South America

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Barb -- Ushuaia, Argentina


Hey everyone,

Just a quick note about my last few days in South America... after a very brief but very happy reunion with Jon and Ave in Puerto Natales, Hannah and I headed down to Ushuaia, Argentina to see the pengiuns! Ushuaia was really beautiful, down in Tierra del Fuego (the bottom of the world!), and actually kind-of reminded me of banff in a lot of ways! We were able to meet up with Attila there, and stuffed ourselves at an all you can eat buffet for US$8. Tasty! So I then headed back across the border to Punta Arenas, Chile, and caught a flight up to Santiago. Tomorrow I say goodbye to South America, and head up to Texas... looking forward to some warm weather for a change!

See you all soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home